What information we store
We collect the following information regarding your activities in our app:
Personal information you provide
We may collect and store the information you provide when using our app. This information for example is your profile data such as your name, email, phone number, and other profile information. We also retain information that you have provided from your Facebook account when you use that account to sign into the app.
Personal information obtained automatically
We also store some information relating to your activities while using the application. This information is obtained automatically to help us improve the quality of the services provided by IdProo to you. This information is for example any page that you open, the time of activity, the IP address of the media you use.
How we maintain the security of information
We seek earnestly in maintaining the security of the information we obtain. We seek to keep information transmitted over the Internet and stored by the app secure. We continually strive to use the best approaches to keep your information stolen.
For example, we store your password in a random form (using the Hashing mechanism), so that your password is not stored in its original form. We also restrict access to your data source.
While we strive to seriously secure the data we obtain, we cannot guarantee that the above approaches provide absolute security.
How we use the information we collect
We use the information gathered from all our services to supply, maintain, protect, and improve, to develop new services, and to protect IdProo and our users. We also use this information to offer our services that are appropriate and relevant to you.
Will IdProo share the information he acquired?
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations, and individuals outside of IdProo unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent. We will share personal information with companies, organizations, and individuals outside of IdProo if we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent to share sensitive personal information.
- For legal purposes. We will share personal information with companies, organizations, and individuals outside of IdProo if we have a good faith belief that access, use, retention or disclosure of the information is necessary to:
- Comply with applicable law, regulation and legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Detect, prevent, or address potential violations, fraud, security, or technical issues.
- Protect against threats to the rights, property, or safety of IdProo, our users or the public.
We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners. For example, we may share information publicly to demonstrate trends regarding the general use of our services.